Thanks for all of your nice comments on my fall tour earlier this week. As promised, I’m sharing the unbelievably easy (and inexpensive) tutorial on how to make those glittered faux antlers today.
- Two antler-esque branches
- Spray adhesive
- Fine glitter in gold
- A wooden plaque (I got mine at Michaels – under $7 with a coupon!)
- Wood stain (I used Minwax Early American)
- Krylon gold leaf marker in gold
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 2 picture hanging rings for the back
- Black satin ribbon – I used both thin and thick
I had most of these supplies on hand so this was an especially inexpensive project for me.