I’ve been working like crazy the past few days getting the house cleaned for the big photo shoot next week. I have a way to go still but it feels great to really have things clean. The rooms I’ve done have had furniture moved, every corner vacuumed, mopped, windows scrubbed inside and out. I even sustained my first ever cleaning injury that borderline could have needed stitches:
- I should look casual, not too dressed up.
- I’m going to be in a magazine, for goodness sake, I want to look fancy!
- Should I wear all solid colors?
- Wow, I have a lot of colored skinny jeans.
- How many colors are too many colors for one outfit??
- My wardrobe consists very largely of navy blue, emerald green, raspberry pink, and white.
- Can I wear a casual dress and boots?
- No, that looks clunky.
- Good heavens, it is a million degrees in this bedroom, I need to stop trying on jeans!
I ultimately tried to come up with outfits I might wear to a casual dinner party. Something I could actually be wearing at home, in a casual setting, but a bit nicer than my yoga pants!
It’s entirely possible the stylist won’t be into any of these ideas and I could end up wearing something totally different, but I’d still love to hear what you like! Weigh in…would you choose contender 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5??