Yesterday, I promised that I would be sharing the steps it took me to get from A to B with my powder room makeover, and I’m starting things off today!
Purple isn’t the first color I’m drawn to when it comes to home projects, but the wallpaper I used in my powder room makeover had lots of color, including purple, and gave me the perfect excuse to pull some of that purple out and onto another item in the room.
The process was super simple. I used a tiny brush to paint the top and bottom strips that were green with purple acrylic paint, and the center green strips got the liquid gold leaf treatment.
The painting was a bit precise, but not difficult at all, and I find once I get into a groove with projects like this, I just kind of zone out and it’s done before I know it.
I love the little purple echo from wallpaper to basket now.
Be sure to check out the other Radiant Orchid projects – I love what everyone came up with!
From top left moving clockwise:
1. Flower Pots from Dimples and Tangles
2. Secretary Desk from Cuckoo4Design
3. Abstract Art from Retro Ranch Renovation
4. Powder Room from The Chronicles of Home
5. Painted Tray from Dwellings by Devore
6. Cross Stitched Jewelry Organizer from Primitive and Proper