If you follow me on Instagram (@thechroniclesofhome) you saw that I received a tasty little package recently.
- Trail Mix Clusters – I know my grandmom likes these for a little snack, and I do too!
- Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn – Have you tried this stuff? I don’t buy it that often because I could easily put down a whole bag in one sitting.
- White Truffle Oil – One of my favorite “condiments” to have on hand. Takes mashed potatoes and mac and cheese to heavenly levels.
- Sarabeth’s Peach Apricot Preserves – My favorite favorite favorite jam. I could eat it with a spoon. Okay…maybe I do sometimes eat it with a spoon.
- Creamed Honey – I don’t always see it called this, but it’s basically honey that has a bit of a cloudy look. I love it on toast with peanut butter and my daughters and I love to dip raw almonds in it for a snack.
- Raw Almonds – For dipping in that delicious honey. I put some in an empty jam jar and tied some baker’s twine around it.
- Lavender candle – I know my grandmom likes scented candles and I love the smell of lavender.
- Rose milk soap – smells amazing and is really gentle for the skin.
- Brad’s Raw Leafy Kale – these are like kale chips on steroids. If steroids were healthy. And tasted delicious.
- Homemade Almond and Seed Granola – I’d just made a batch of this, and put some in a container with a label on top made from a circle of white paper and some Mod Podge.
- Orange Blossom Honey – my favorite honey to use in tea. It has a really mild, citrus-floral flavor.
- Tea – My grandmom likes drinking tea so I chose two flavors I thought looked tasty for her to use with the orange blossom honey.
I padded breakables well with paper and packed everything snugly in a box before shipping it off.
* * * * * * *
psst…the winner of the $200 Target gift card is Nikki Wilson!
buy Pepcid online
Buy Metformin online